Ice Fish Ohio Forum

more Walborn crappie 11/26

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Made it out again today!  Same results as yesterday, but they were a little smaller today with my biggest at 10 3/4 inches.  But managed to lose a 13 incher beside the boat.  >:(  They were hitting a small rubber minnow in a chartreuse and blue pattern fished same as the tinsel jigs yesterday.  Lift/drop retrieve.  Love fishing in the snow out of a leaky old rowboat!  Brings back memories of simpler days gone by.  No motors, fish finders, trailers, so nice; you vs. the fish.  Can't get more fun than that!  Here's the results!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Here's the glorious little boat responsible for it all! ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
P.S. I'll be back at either Walborn or Deer Creek tomorrow around 9:30-10 in the morning. ;D

Team Wilcraft!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hey slab that rocks , were the little birds under the bridge...I hope I can get out fishing this weekend fri,sat or sun,  I want to get my little boat out and maybe hit up nimi, or wing, or maybe hit up the wall at erie, we should go fishing sometime.....hit me up ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sounds good!  Always up for a fishing trip!  Let you know how I do today! ;D

Team Wilcraft!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
weather was pretty brutal buddy, hard to fish .
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Brutal is an understatement!! :o  Wind was awful!  Got blown off Deer Creek after a fishless hour. Went to Walborn and got on the fish for the third straight day. There was ice on the coves and backwaters of Deer Creek! ;D

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar