Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Crappiekiller

• View Profile
After going to mogadore and doing nothing and checking Milton out I ventured out to mosquito to check it out seen some guys out in front of damn I spudded out there checked it out very spotty I fished on about 3 inches of good 1-2 of junk on top cause some gills and small perch if you try bring a spud bar and be very carful it's not safe by any means not worth going through I hesitated going out but have the itch to bad be safe guys

asiu118

• View Profile
was there also .9 guys  were out due east of state park marina. didn,t care for the look of the ice. didn,t take much for the spudbar to go thru. watch as all the guys go only 1 with a spudbar. fished the dock with another guy caught some small perch and bluegills
ASIU118

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Man, so dangerous not to spud your way out!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

asiu118

• View Profile
good ice is coming please be very carefull  no matter how large or small the body of water is
ASIU118

Crappiekiller

• View Profile
I seen you guys dock fishing the ice was good all the way out there just had to stay off the spotty ice but I spudded out there before I even brought my gear out

tomb

• View Profile
There was a good lane of 4" ice running east. North and south of it was sketchy. Fished sunup to sundown in 7-20 fow. Only a few small fish.

Eyewall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • epicicefishing.com
Hi Tom, I was out there also, after I called Tomb and he was still on top of the water,  I decided to go.  same deal some small eyes. 16fow on clown Vibe. Heading out tomrw am to give it a try again. Ice should be alot better now.
EPIC ICE FISHING ADVENTURES-
ICEFISHOHIO.COM -
VEXILAR - PK LURES
ICEJUNKIESOUTDOORS.COM - ACE CUSTOM RODS
VULTURE SYSTEMS- VICIOUS FISHING
STRICKER ICE - AQUA VU- NEBULOUS FLOTATION
PRO CURE SCENTS- GRIM OUTDOORS

Eyewall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • epicicefishing.com
I went back out ice was in great shape. Solid 8" where I was. Fished from 13 ft to 22 . 7 small eyes , clown vibe , blue/silver vibe. I cant seem to get a keeper. I fished same area, southwest . I heard they were gettting some keepers out from 305 launch.
EPIC ICE FISHING ADVENTURES-
ICEFISHOHIO.COM -
VEXILAR - PK LURES
ICEJUNKIESOUTDOORS.COM - ACE CUSTOM RODS
VULTURE SYSTEMS- VICIOUS FISHING
STRICKER ICE - AQUA VU- NEBULOUS FLOTATION
PRO CURE SCENTS- GRIM OUTDOORS

tomb

• View Profile
I'm going to try further north Sat if it's not too sloppy.

Vexilar