Ice Fish Ohio Forum

FISH AND ICE!!!

ADAD1640

• View Profile
ICE IS 6 INCHES CLEAR AND DRILLS LIKE ROCK AND I HAVE VERY SHARP BLADES---CAUGHT A COUPLE FISH ALSO--VERY SLICK AND SMOOTH AND CLEATS ARE A MUST--SAW A COUPLE SPILLS

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Cool, glad you got some fish. What were you going for, saugeye or crappie?
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

ADAD1640

• View Profile
FISHED FOR GILLS AND CRAPPIE--HAD 40 PLUS OVER 9--ONE OF MY BEST DAYS EVER AND HE CAUGHT MOST OF THE BIGGER ONES --IN ALL REALITY WE CAUGHT 250 PLUS FISH---TOOK A BREAK AND ONLY FISHED WITH ONE ROD BECAUSE IT WAS TOO MUCH WORK WITH 2!!!  HE SAID HE WOULD REMEMBER IT THE REST OF HIS LIFE--  HAD ONE THAT WAS 16 PLUS AND IT BROKE MY 3LB TEST AND FLOPPED BACK IN!!

Tight-Line

• View Profile
I am new to the area, moved here this past summer. I have never fished at Atwood. I could use some help/guidance on where to fish. Congrats on you catch. Tight-line

ADAD1640

• View Profile
sorry have not been on here in awhile--accross from lodge there is a parking area---head to point on your left--there is a railroad bed that extends from the point to the houses at arrowhead across the lake---it goes from 3ft 20 yards from shore down to 10 to 12 ft--if you can get on the break from 7-9 feet you will be fine--we were there sat and sunday--caught about 40 -50 fish but they were all nice---crappies 9 plus one or two about 12 inches---if you ever want to go send me a personal message and we can meet up and i can show you the lake and some other spots also

WALLEYE HUNTER66

• View Profile
I am From Lisbon and never fished the lake anyone going this weekend I would like to meet up I have all the Gear ...

Vexilar