Ice Fish Ohio Forum

1/9/14 fished again-briefly

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Met up with a couple friends today.  Same conditions and pattern as yesterday, but bite was a little slower.  Had to coax them a little more.  But look up yesterdays post and I did the same thing today, but the fish were a little bigger.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Boy, wish I could.  Planned on it, but now I've got to take the car in for warranty work. If I can make it after lunch I will. But I have friends there tomorrow who know the lake and wouldn't mind showing you my spots! ;D If nobody shows up, I'll pm you my number and you can call me and I'll direct you to the fish. It won't be hard.   :o
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Crappiekiller

• View Profile
I've never been there is there a address where to GPS

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It is on Price Street off of SR 225. You'll cross over Berlin Reservoir, and a mile down Price Street on your left will be Deer Creek. Don't pull into the park entrance, it's so slick and icy, I almost slid into a pole today. Go to the second lot on Price, it's easier and a shorter walk to the fish!

Team Wilcraft!

snicker

• View Profile
Also went today off price at deercreek the bite was super slow. Dam Shad kept swimming through. many gills few keeper crappie. I'll be at wingfoot tommrow.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Also went today off price at deercreek the bite was super slow. Dam Shad kept swimming through. many gills few keeper crappie. I'll be at wingfoot tommrow.

Were you the one set up by the guard rail side of the lake?  All the big crappies were quite a walk away, but the bite was steady 2 days straight!  Tailed off a bit yesterday, but still nice fish to be caught.  Bummer I missed you, I'd ve said hi.

Team Wilcraft!

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
I seen you guys heading out and the guys along the guardrail. Didn't have my gear with me. I'm heading over today around 1 and fish til after dark if I have to. I'm only like 20 mins if that from the lake.

Vexilar