Ice Fish Ohio Forum

My 2 sense

crv423 · 3 · 28197

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
I've been using jaw jackers for a couple years now, and I don't walk out without them. Recently I left my old school tip ups at home and only used the jackers, they are lighter and take up less room in my sled. I've caught crappie, wipers, saugeye, and cats in the last couple outings on them, while Dave sat on his bucket day dreaming of dancing in a field of flowers in his yellow suit wondering why he wasn't catching fish and I had a pile on the ice. All kidding aside if you don't own one your not going to catch as many fish as the guy using them next to you. These are a great product and I can honestly say they double my catch every time I use them.
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
I agree, very good product! I still have some for sale for anyone who wants one!
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
I just wanted to give some feed back on this product. I have been using it for a couple years now and I can say its an added bonus for my ice arsenal. Its compact,reliable,and effective! With the automatic hook setting it gives you the advantage, I would highly recommend grabbing a couple of these for your bucket!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Vexilar