Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Pymy South End Conditions?

steelneyes

• View Profile
Has anyone driven by or checked ice down towards Jamestown or the dam?  Thinking about making the trip tomorrow and would like to look at some spots I marked over the summer.  It's a 90 min. drive though and which way I come is determined by whether it's N or S end f the lake.
Thanks!
Spud one, spud two, if it went through, so will you!

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
Check with A&C, he delivers bait up there often.

A@C

• View Profile
There where a doz shantys down around Jamestown and more on the north end. Richters said they where catching Walleyes down south around 6 inches and more everywhere

Erie Tom

• View Profile
orchard  park  had  6+ on  friday.   7 of us   and one  crappie  and a big  cat. Ice  was  good.

chaunc

• View Profile
From all the reports on the PA board of iceshanty, Tuttle is the place to be for big perch, eyes, and crappies.

bcann

• View Profile
Has any one fished pymatunning recently and where is the best place to start

Erie Tom

• View Profile
Fished out of Snodgrass friday. Farther out 6/10 of a mile it was 7 inches. In closer it  was  at least 12. Wish  I would  have  had a power auger.

Snow blew in to  the PA side  with  the wind but not a problem

GNILOP

• View Profile
Hey if you see me out there I'll drill a few holes for you. I just picked up a power auger and it only takes about 2 minutes to do 3 holes. I have a hand auger but at my age (73) it takes a while and when I finally get though I forget what I wanted to do..

Vexilar