Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Tip ups or jaw jackers at the tournament

Chilly willy

• View Profile
Was wondering if the use of jaw jackers or tip ups was going to be aloud ??? Or just 2 rods per team member ?? Thanks !!! Just trying to prepare for this

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I don't know, but they are allowed at the Berlin event this weekend provided it's not too overcrowded.  I checked the rules and it doesn't say either way.  Send David Hoheisiel a pm and he can answer for sure.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 01:02:07 PM by slabslayer »
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Chilly willy

• View Profile
Hey slab .... I am not gonna make the Berlin tourney but my teammate is gonna fish it solo . He also has another team . If they fish close together do they need 2 spud bars ? Wish I could make it .

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Me too, you'll be missed. Looking forward to putting faces with names. 1 spud should be ok.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Chilly willy

• View Profile
I will be at skeeter on February 2nd . I met chuck out at the bait shop . Good talkin to him

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
You are allowed 2 poles. We are not allowing tip ups or jawjackers at this event.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Vexilar