Ice Fish Ohio Forum

ATWOOD CRAPPIE 1-24-14

chris-missed

• View Profile
myself and a buddy of mine iced 40 or so in 3 hrs--great time and it was about time! 10 fow and they were hitting in the 6-8 foot range and a few 2 foot below the ice

E- man

• View Profile
Did you get your fish around the old r/r bed ? Any size to them ? Good job in catching . Almost came that way but tried the dam instead. Bad choice. The dam area should get better here soon. Good chance for saugeyes around the dam.Went by the lodge on the way home, saw couple guys with lanterns off the point. was that you?wondering if you caught them after dark.How was the ice? There were some pockets at dam that looked suspect. Spudded a couple spots & didn't like the results.

chris-missed

• View Profile
we were fishing off that point your talking about--we hit the ice at noon and left at 3:30-- ice was 7 to 10 inches and so were the crappie -- i hope the bigger crappie move in soon or maybe it was the wrong time of day for the slabs who knows--one thing for sure it was one of our better days on the ice this year! cant wait for the saugeye bite to pick up and still lookin for those damn walleye on the other lakes--safe fishing brother!!

Vexilar