Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Walleye tournament results!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
We'll post the tournament results here.  Thanks to all the participants and again bummed about being sick and missing the event!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Chilly willy

• View Profile
Thanks slab fished this morning and got froze off the lake !!! Buddies son was froze and ready to leave around 10 . No fish but glad to meet a great group of guys ! Next time a shanty and heater would help !!! Thanks again

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
I would like to thank all the ifo members who braved the frigid conditions and the slow bite to make the tournament a good time. A special thanks to a&c baits for continuing support of are members and our area with quality bait and ALL of our ice fishing needs! Remember to check into the site for upcoming events
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks to all who came out!!  And special thanks to Ntoiceman36 for filling in for me and braving the weather.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Chilly willy

• View Profile

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
There were no walleyes caught today but  a crappie took the non walleye pot,fishing was tough today to say the least but it was nice to get out and drill some holes. Any one interested in doung another event at berlin maybe in the afternoon or possibly a panfish event at nimisila post here and let us know, if we have some people interested maybe we can come up with something
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Evinrude58

• View Profile
How many teams did we end up with? Am interested in another tourney. Nimi would be great.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
We had twelve teams today and I believe if the weather hadn't taken a plunge the turn out would have been better
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
Thanks Chuck and ntoiceman36. Was fun and you guys did a good job.

wis2ohio

• View Profile
Wouldn't mind a panfish a nimi that way I could bring a kid and it would be closer driver for me.

gimme ice

• View Profile
Congrats to all that fished the Berlin tourn. No Walters, huh? Sounds like some tough fishing today. I couldn't make it. Honestly, weather kept me away. I'd like to do one event this season.  ;)

Chilly willy

• View Profile
So if no walleye caught who got my entry money ? Or do I need to come and pick it up ?

jigginfool

• View Profile
Couldn't get out in the morning... Went in the afternoon caught 4 walleye! 3  were short and 1 was 21 inches!  Got a 17 in cat too! Sure wish I could have got in the tourney!

« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 08:31:44 PM by jigginfool »

Vexilar