Ice Fish Ohio Forum

NIMISILA PANFISH TOURNAMENT 2/23/14

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
NIMISILA PANFISH TOURNAMENT
Sunday, February 23
Check-in/weigh-in site: to be determined, but will be a parking lot at Nimi.
Check-in starts at 6:45 am
Weigh-in at 2:30 pm

Entry fee $10/person with 2 optional $5 pots.  One for biggest bluegill, one for biggest crappie.  There will be a $5 registration fee with this event. It will help defer expenses, such as the coffee and donuts that we'll have at check-in.  There will be no pre-registration for this event, its pay at the dock. 

Rules are simple. There will be 2 payouts. The entry fees will be split 2 ways, biggest 5 bluegills and biggest 5 crappies. Must have proper safety gear. Can fish alone or with a partner, entry is $10/person or $20/team. If no fish are caught, all money, except the registration fee will be returned. However, if fish are caught, all prize money will be paid out. For example, if no legal crappie are caught, all money will transfer to bluegill pot. All Nimisila's waters are open to fishing.  You can keep your legal limit for eating, but only 5 of each species may be weighed in. Ties will be determined by a fish off.  ;D No tip-ups, 2 rods per person.

We're working on some prizes to give away, to be determined later.

Tournament directors, IFO, sponsors, are not liable for any damages. This is a fish at your own risk event.

PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU CAN ATTEND.  I got my sickness out of the way, so I'm good to go and look forward to meeting everyone.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 10:02:39 AM by slabslayer »
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Rules posted!  Date is 2/23.  See Nimi board.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

FreezyP

• View Profile

Strongpersuader

• View Profile

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Noway we can get into more of an evening bite slab?

I thought about it, but need to see to do weigh in.  Plus some guys may not be able to fish 12 hours. Family, other obligations, etc.  We can play by ear and see what happens. We can always push back weight in on tournament morning if everyone agrees.

Team Wilcraft!

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
It was just a thought. Lack of the evening bite kinda hurt us during the skeeter outing. I know it doesn't affect the panfish that much but 630 start time may be hard for someone traveling some distance. I noticed a few couldn't make it due to church also. Don't mean to step on toes, and I know it can't accomidate everyone. It's just some thoughts is all.

trapperjon

• View Profile
I know as soon as I say that i'll be there we'll get snow and I'll get called into work.... again.... i'm REALLY beginning to hate snow ;D.... soooo I cant make it,,, won't be there,,,  ;)  ;)     JON

wis2ohio

• View Profile
I am in. Now need to make sure one my kids will behave long enough for one of them to come.

The 0645 check in is early but if I can get up at 0300 for the Berlin tournament then I can for this one. Doesn't matter to me if we move the weigh in to a later time.

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
 ;D ;D. Nimisila great , I'll check the on call list for February .  Can't wait . Hey Slab what about  perch ? 

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I forgot about them. Let me think on that one.... ???

Team Wilcraft!

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Hey slab I think luvstophish meant channel cat he would throw perch back ;D just sayin
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
 ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D Although catfish taste great out of a pan ,they are not panfish .Perch are panfish and also taste great ,of coarse you need to catch one with enough meat on  it to eat .

Vexilar