Ice Fish Ohio Forum

1-30

mousejam515

• View Profile
Fished off the Bonner rd ramp area today suggested by Chuck at the bait store. Ice was a good 10 - 12 inches. I managed to catch 3 undersize eyes in about 18 foot of water. Two came on a green sweetish pimple and one on a jiging shad rap. I also caught a channel catfish in 22 ft on a pimple. I moved a few times and marked fish in every hole. I almost messed up my auger today. I was looking at my navionics app and thought I was drilling in 12 foot of water but it was actually less than 2 foot. Apparently the depths on the map are summer pool level and not winter. All the snow made it hard to move around but hopefully most of it will melt off on sat.

James

jigginfool

• View Profile
My buddy is out there right now and is doing the same thing... Between the 2 of them they got 2 walleye one 12 in. And one 6 in! Couple other light bites... I was hoping for better reports from that area! Gonna try and get out Sunday after church north of 224 somewhere!
Mike

limit out

• View Profile
Fished Berlin today from 2pm till dark.Caught 3 no keepers missed 7. Think I will change my hooks out.they didnt want the bait moved that much,they would come in just off the bottom.Pimple and jigging rap in gold was what they wanted.One little hint no minnow,wax worms is what they wanted.Learned that from a old timer many years ago,now this old timer can pass it on.

Vexilar