Ice Fish Ohio Forum

oh where oh where have the fish gone and the water

wapak ice dawg

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
I did the grand tour of the lake today, not only did I not catch a fish, get 1 bite and for that matter even mark 1 single fish. I went all the way around the lake punching holes everywhere, in the back of the channels to the mouth and even went out on the main lake. Areas where we had 7' of water we now have 5'. The deepest part I found on Coldwater Creek was 5' of water ,that was with my transducer 6" in the hole. Ice we got plenty 7-19" is what I found. Talked to a state worker at the lake and they plan on letting water out for at least 7 more days :P. This has killed the fishing. I only saw 1 other person around the lake fishing and that poor fella got stuck in the mud when he drove off the end of the lot on the east side. So if you plan on making the trip to the lake, good luck!

fishin crazy

• View Profile
Same results for me last Sunday .  :-[  I talked to 4 different groups of guys fishing and they said that could not catch anything since they started letting water out of the lake as well?  Hope they stop soon!

Vexilar