Ice Fish Ohio Forum

2014/02/16

OhioSwampRat

• View Profile
Fished Chippewa with futurestrader today, marked a ton of fish, multiple times where 2/3rds of the dial was completely lit up, didn't get any but they got some before I got on the ice, watch the mouth of the canal there's a huge buble and I went through first thing in the morning
Lake Medina, Ledge lake, Hinkley lake, Wallace Lake, Spencer lake, judges Lake, Plumb creek, Buckeye woods, Hubbard valley, Chippewa Lake, Portage Lakes Findlay State Park

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Marked a ton of fish only got three but it is loaded in there!  Thanks for helping me bringing the shanty in.  FYI the ice is 14 inches thick.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

Eskimo

• GOOD DAY
    • View Profile
Fished there today also marked fish at every spot we set up .....my boys out fished me again today lol.....10 crappie and 1 perch all throw backs no size but we had fun

OhioSwampRat

• View Profile
For a while I thought we were gonna be pushing your AtV to shore Future!
Lake Medina, Ledge lake, Hinkley lake, Wallace Lake, Spencer lake, judges Lake, Plumb creek, Buckeye woods, Hubbard valley, Chippewa Lake, Portage Lakes Findlay State Park

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
No kidding how about the guy with the auger that was going to burn us holes!  Pulls the ripcord and fbombs as it came right out of the fly wheel.  We all had a rough day but it was good to see all those ducks in the sky and the sound of songbirds.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

Eskimo

• GOOD DAY
    • View Profile
I'm the one with the gas auger that broke the rope.......you weren't kidding about bad luck when I got home to work on it I layed it against my work bench turned to get a tool and the thing slid off and broke the Handel off ......good thing I know a good welder .....got the ripe fixed and went to Spencer and never marked a fish ......what a day!!!!

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Oh my sorry to hear that it looked brand new!  I will tell you though there are a ton of fish in that lake.  Definitely going back.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

OhioSwampRat

• View Profile
before I even met up with You guys I had a load of problems too, got to the canal to find the minnow container leaked all the water out in the car, went through the ice at the mouth of the canal, braid slipped on the reel an had to strip it all off, tape it, and re spool it all back on

Its safe to say all of us were having bad luck

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
PM me your name and number and lets hit it again soon!  It will turn on.  That Chippewa bait shop does not skimp on maggots or minnows
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

Vexilar