Ice Fish Ohio Forum

pm members offline

fool4fish

• View Profile
Was wondering if u post a pm to a member offline does it not go thru till the member is back on line? I've sent some but they dont appear in my outbox and also I have galaxy s3 was wondering if anyone had tips to post pics straight from my phone ?  Thank your experiences are greatly appreciated
It goes without saying if its anything worth doing might as well do it right

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Sorry I just saw this. They go thru to the person's inbox. Also they get a notification in their email. There won't be a copy in your outbox unless you check the box to have a copy saved to your outbox.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
To post pics from your phone to ifo you click below the blue box on additional options(upload picture) but the picture must first be resized. You can upload them from your gallery etc once they have been resized
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
either pull your memory card from your phone with the pics on it and plug into your comp, or blue tooth it over, or use a data cable from phone to computer. or just go online and log into the ifo site and and send them that way..... ;D  oh yeah re size   480x480  works good
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 07:17:11 PM by snowcone »
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar