Ice Fish Ohio Forum

2/28/14

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Hit the ice today with my dad. Strongpersuader and steeleneyes were also there. Was fishing timber in deeper water, 10+'. Caught many small gills and crappies, with a few really nice keepers thrown in.  The fish were 2-6' off the bottom. Most came on jigging spoons worked aggressively. Ice was over a foot thick and singing as it grew all day. Had fun with everybody today!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
Nice meeting you and your Father today Slab! We'll get into em better next time.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
We will!!  Nice to finally meet you too!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snicker

• View Profile
I myself went with a buddy yesterday. fished in about 15 fow  around 11 feet deep with minnows. Used 2 dozen in 2 hours. Caught Many crappie and gills. Lost a 12-13 inch at the hole. Kept 2 11's 4 10's and 2  9 1/2's. Was a good day when you run out of bait.....

Vexilar