Ice Fish Ohio Forum

first annual friends of nimisila day

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Just wanted to give an update! The volunteer project will be a go I have worked with the dnr over the last couple of weeks to obtain permission and have even got some sponsership monies secured to cover help offset costs of trash bags,gloves,etc. I plan to post fliers at eddies baits abd other local businesses. We will have a donor/sponsor board so if interested pm me with your contribution info and you or your business will be posted on the board! Any monies left over will be donated to nimisila park for future updates
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Also keep checking in and I will post the date and times and location if check in before the start of the event. Thanks again and dont forget refreshments to follow! This will include hot dogs,chips and bottled water! ;D
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
OK thanks for your work on this. I'll be there if it's a day I'm in town!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
I never trolled a hot dog   ???
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
One of my friends swears by hot dogs for catfish! ! ;D :o
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Luvztaphish

• View Profile
 ???Ask Ntoiceman36 about catching largemouthbass on hotdogs . I seen him do it . ???

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Well guys we are about a month away and all the permits are in place! Check out the city of green web page for some advertising for the volunteer day!! All im missing are my volunteers. Hope to se you guys on Saturday june 21st!!
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Luvztaphish

• View Profile

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hey guys sorry I haven't posted as usual but my fishing has been on hold for a bit , not going to make the event , I wanted to bring my boat and see all you guys at the lake but im recovering from cancer surgery and not allowed to lift anything.. :-[ :-[    I did make erie and got some real nice eyes between my bud and me.  ;D I will post some pics as soon as I can ....good fishing my friends I look forward reading all the posts...hope to be back  maybe in late july or aug   see ya

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Rick, I'm so sorry to hear that!   Everything OK?   Anything I can do for you?   At least you got up to Erie this spring!   Will be looking forward to your reports soon. Hope your feeling better!

Team Wilcraft!

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Just a reminder to those of us who love nimissila,next Saturday is the volunteer day,time to give back to the lake that gives us so much!! See you then!
       Check in @ 730 am at lot c-5
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
At this point guys I am sorry to announce that I am postponing the friends of nimisilla event due to forcasting strong weather and storms, I will announce a date later! This decision came with the concern that children were participating in the event.
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Always better to err on the side of caution. I'll be out of town this weekend anyway. Selfishly I'm glad it's postponed.  ;D  Please let us know when the make up is. Thanks again for organizing this! !

Team Wilcraft!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
im not surprised with all the flooding today  :(  I just hope that flush doesn't take very many fish with it   :P :P  later ::)

Vexilar