Ice Fish Ohio Forum

on ice again!-3/24/14

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
My ice cube is getting smaller and less productive!!!  Snowcone, get the boat ready to pick me up.  :o  Only have a hand auger, vex and 1 rod; so there won't be much to put on the boat!! ;D ;D  Fished north end by falcon today for a bit.  Only got 1 dink, on silver gill pill.  That is a dead area only 3-4' deep max.  Tried to wade to the ice pack at C-4 but its too rotted and depth of water is above my knee high boots.  I'll probably try it 1 more time for the fun of it tomorrow or Wednesday, but the ice season is pretty much over.  Time for the boat!  Here's what it looked like.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
HOLY COW SLAB  ::) ::) ::)  the ice in my fridge looks better than that...yeah my boat is ready just in case of emergency burg rescue   hahahahah  and as far as the fish I think they are out there in open water because they know your on the left over ice... :P   im sorry my friend its over, I have the number for ice fishin anonymous if it helps   8)  you know we can take my boat out ...
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
It's really sad, I've got my 11' Jon boat ready to go on the truck, a bass boat loaded in the garage, and I'm still trying to ice fish. So sad!  I've got to put the oars and my long rods in the truck.  The greatest ice season in memory had finally come to a close.  Looks like every last bit of ice will be a distant memory by the weekend.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Ice fish anonymous now thats funny,let it go slab ice season is over! :'(
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile

Vexilar