Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Petros Park tonight 4/17

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Hit Petros Lake tonight for a bit. Got to try out my new Revo Rocket reel. Fishing wasn't great, got 2 bites on a red eye shad but had my first skunk of the year. On the positive side, the reel is awesome!   Casts a mile and is so smooth on the retrieve. A 9.0 retrieve ratio and 37" of line per turn off the reel handle is great for fast retrieves like buzz baits. A great reel if you're really into bass fishing!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

crappiehunter

• View Profile
Sorry to hear you got skunked :/ I went there two weeks ago and killed the walleye and trout. The bite has been slow though with the weather acting extremely weird. Glad to see your reel worked out nicely though :) I live not even half a mile from petros let me know next time you go and I'll show you the good spots to hit so you don't get skunked again :P haha

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Sounds good to me. I know there's some good cover in there, but I don't know that Lake very well. I'd appreciate any help I can get!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar