Ice Fish Ohio Forum

crappie bite anywhere?

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Was wondering if anyone has gotten into some nice slabs?  Heard some rumors.  But I finally got the boat prepped last night and am dying to get some crappie before bass tournament season starts. And info greatly appreciated!   Thanks.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
old buddy I have been to skeeter,nimi,wingfoot, berlin last weekend and my usual spots  just weren't hitting yet. don't get me wrong  caught a couple here and there but it just wasn't happening like it usually does. its really strange about now im slammin the crappys, gills, wallys, ....I also just got my boat prepped. so big pond here I come    ;D ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Went to erie perchin Saturday,bite was slow but perch were nice sized! Most fell in the 12" plus range. Water temp still very cold,they also have not spawned out yet due to cold water!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
Slab I know you are a north guy but if you wanna make the drive alum was on fire tonight brought home 27 over 11" three fish ohios and one pushing 14" mix of blacks and whites and they are shallow

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hey notice where did you go , my buddy wants me to go up to lorain sat. but I heard there starting to pick up across the lake...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm still in dry dock. My whole lower unit is blown. I have a new one on its way and should be here Tuesday. Hopefully I'll be on the water by next Sunday at the latest. For now its the old rowboat. But that's better than no boat at all!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Hey mr. Snowcone we went out of  wildwood marina ,not very far out either 32 fow,hope this helps buddy!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
good deal guy I keep track so I can drive less fish more   ;D thnks

Vexilar