Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Will this be a repeat of last season ?

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
Well as cool a summer as its been so far , I'm hoping for another long Ice season this year. I cant wait for the dock tournies to start at Alum . Im looking forward to fishing with a great bunch of people who enjoy this sport.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Me too!  This summer has been crazy busy for me and I haven't gotten to fish that much. I want another long winter to enjoy some good ice fishing again!  Last year was the best year I've ever had. A repeat would be awesome! !
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

quackpot

• View Profile
I agree I can't wait till this winter. I can hear the docks calling.

Curtis937

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • CPR catfish
Anybody know when the dock tourneys might start?
CPRCatfish.com

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
I would love to build on last years momentum for ice fishing in Ohio a little less under the radar with Erie producing hogs like it was
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

polar bear

• View Profile
hey everyone i cant wait till the docks starts a calling again. i had a great time fishing with you all last season at the docks. this is Larry from Toledo i have a new screen name forgot my previous screen name and password.

Tin Guppy

• View Profile
Hey Polar Bear glad to see you are back on, hopefully Dave will start the dock tournies in 5-6 weeks can't wait.

polar bear

• View Profile
thanks Tin Guppy i can't wait till November just bought a back up battery for my Flasher.

g

• View Profile
Can't wait for the dock tourneys to start again. Had a blast fishing them last year and that means ice will be coming shortly after that. Looking forward to it.

crappiehunter

• View Profile
I cant wait to see if I will be ice fishing in 50 degree weather in the middle of march again!

Vexilar