Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Looking for new ice suit

Curtis937

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • CPR catfish
Looking for a new ice suit any suggestions on what to buy? Also need some new boots what's your opinion of the Mickey mouse boots? Thanks for any input
CPRCatfish.com

Tin Guppy

• View Profile
I really like my Mickey mouse boots and you know that I have a artic armor suit it it's lite and works good. I don't know the difference in the black and white boots but mine are white and my feet stay warm.

Fishin 2

• View Profile
Redrock has Striker ice suits on sale, light duty, 99.00, heavy duty, 159.00. I bought the guardian series, semi-light, they say they float also. I have artic armor too but at a lot higher price and boy, it better be cold out or your gonna sweat, Mike
Take a Kid Fishing, You'll need the help Carrying Fish  !!

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Redrock has Striker ice suits on sale, light duty, 99.00, heavy duty, 159.00. I bought the guardian series, semi-light, they say they float also. I have artic armor too but at a lot higher price and boy, it better be cold out or your gonna sweat, Mike
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

Fishin 2

• View Profile
Scott, How do you like the striker brand, seem to be a very well put together suit, not sure how I will like the folded up legs, might have to get an alteration, about 6 inches too long unfolded, hope they are not too hot. Mike

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Mike
I am tall so my testimony on Strikers pant leg control system is weak. Track me down at a seminar this winter and you can wear mine to see how they feel Ill be at Field and Stream on Nov 8 and in Twinsburg Oct 21 then Cabelas dec 21
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

Fishin 2

• View Profile
Already purchased a Striker Guardian series set, own a set of arctic armor but they are hot if its not cold out, , thought I might get a lighter weight set that still has the floatation, thanks for the offer though, Mike

Minnowhead

• View Profile
The black boots are Mickeys and work great. The white boots are a Bunnies and are for extreme cold. I really like them. Got mine from army surplus out of Pennsylvania $32 a pair. Do a search and you'll find the better prices. I got my Artic Armor suit from RedRock Store online. They had the best price, very light weight very warm. My 2 cents
Throwing ice cubes in the lake all summer long!

Vexilar