Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Please review and make any suggestions for improvements before official release

Banker · 8 · 6691

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
I trust your guys opinion and like before and throwing my video up here before its official release Friday on my website:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRDQggMeSrE
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 11:37:57 PM by Banker »
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Video looks good banker...easy on the vanilla ice references though that could scare people away! Heres a question for you . What defines a clear water reservoir ? Clarity,depth you can see your lure? How far a fish can? Just asking
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Banker

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Good point on the ice ice baby reference.
Also good question on what is meant by a clear water reservoir, since it wasn't a question I submitted, I could only interpret the question to mean a lake that fish and humans can see a pretty solid distance in if not clear to the bottom. A group of us have a lake in mind in Ohio that we are going to attack this winter..up to this point no one has had success on it because it is too clear..fish see you before you see them and they clam up. Finding weedline edges is easy just look down..fun to see, frustrating as all heck to fish.
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Do you mind me asking what lake?  I fish some super clear lakes and have good success with gills and crappie. And bass too! ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Banker

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Killdeer res
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I've heard of it but never fished there. Where is it located?  I'd love to give it a shot this season. If you're there when I am, I'll bring you your lures I still owe you, if not I'll send them before ice season begins! ;D  I'll hook you up, I didn't forget!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Banker

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Northwest Ohio. I am up near you more and more these days been to Twinsburg, OH like 7 times this year so we will hook up on the ice this year. Like pen pals we have chatted for years but have yet to meet up.

Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sounds good. Looking forward to it!

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar