Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Anyone try this underwater camera?

wis2ohio

• View Profile
I am possibly looking at either a new camera for an older marcum or possibly getting a new system and I saw this setup on ebay and wondered if anyone has purchased one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Free-ship-HD-Underwater-Fish-Camera-15m-Cable-600TVL-Color-Fishing-Finder-System-/291273792015?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43d1455a0f

I doesn't look to bad says it will last for up to 7 hrs just wondering what the quality is below the ice.

Minnowhead

• View Profile
Looks good to me! Really like the case and for $66 why not take a chance?
Throwing ice cubes in the lake all summer long!

toadfish

• View Profile
For $66 it would have been worth a try.  Personally, I like my Vexilar FL-22 flasher but at times a camera would be nice to have when exploring new water under the ice.  Most lakes in my area are too muddy/silty for cameras to be of much use.
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

wis2ohio

• View Profile
Purchased one of those unites for $71 should be here soon. I also have a FL-18 duel beam and love it as well but there is something about watching a fish suck the bait in and watch them to see how they react to different jigging techniques.

toadfish

• View Profile
Let us know what you think once it arrives.  I hope it works well for you.
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

wis2ohio

• View Profile

Pics of new camera and contents. Now to figure out how to setup the camera so it doesn't point down

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Awesome!  Keep us posted on how it works.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar