Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Vexilar FL-18 Genz pack for sale

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm selling my Vex to upgrade. It has a new battery last year and has the Genz Box. I've caught a ton of fish on it and am very hesitant to sell it. I'm asking $350 for it, which is fair based on the price of a new one. Shoot me a pm or reply if interested or want to make an offer. It has the 12 degree ice ducer. It's the one I've had on the ice and at the fin shows.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
After a lengthy conversation with the Vexilar rep, I'm going to keep my 18 for now. I'm getting the FLX-28 also, which excels in water deeper than 6-8 feet he said. Is the best unit on the market, but after talking with him and seeing some reviews the 18 still performs a little better in water less than 6 feet with weeds. A lot of early season ice around here (Nimi and Mogadore especially), I'm fishing weeds less than 6 feet. I'll post review when I get it. I'll use it in my rowboat before ice season to get used to it side by side with my 18 and let everyone know how it stacks up.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Minnowhead

• View Profile
Can't blame you for keeping the fl-18. I really like the split screen and bottom zoom. I'm still using my fl-8. Would love to have the 18.
Throwing ice cubes in the lake all summer long!

Vexilar