Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Another newbe here - (Cold-Foot) Hi all

Cold-Foot

• View Profile
Yup, I just joined. I'm just a old dude that loves to ice fish. Starting to get the itch with this cold weather on us. Thought it would fun to chat with other guys in Ohio and talk some hard water fishing. Hoping to learn about fishing on the big pond and plan a trip when it's ready.
I'm having a tuff time finding a cabin/place to stay for a few day's for 4 guy's while fishing out of Sandusky, I'll need a guide too.
I'm from Cambridge Oh area. We're used to sneaking out on 2 1/2" of ice to drill a hole then hold your breath and fish. LOL
Just a little jiggle helps

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Welcome to the site, this site is a gold mine of information. Ice reports, classifieds, tournaments, prizes, pictures and the list goes on and on! If your looking for guide service some are listed on the site just scroll down and enjoy!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
oh man I have been on that 2"  with my drill and fishing rod and that's all the weight I dared .. :P  but, welcome! great site for hard water , you will be surprised what is out there ,you  maybe interested in the doc tourneys at alum creek,, that's daves hood down there..and erie is great,  I just came back from a steelhead outing, 1 chrome 7 lb...   there was some great walleye action off Catawba last ice. lots off good people here , welcome
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome to the site!   We'll all help any way we can!  I fish on 2"clear ice all the time!  I'm in Canton area, we'll have to fish sometime!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
yep bumped your head  ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
next week it will be 1 inch ;D
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs