Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Mark's Live Bait And Tackle 2014-15 Ice Fishing Inventory

bassmastermjb

• View Profile
I am fully stocked for the 2014-15 ice season, it's pretty impressive compared to the big box stores. Stop in if you get a chance, you won't be disappointed.

Mark's Live Bait-Tackle And Ammo
7231 ST RT 14
Ravenna,Ohio 44266
330-296-3474 Shop
330-221-5213 Cell
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 10:22:33 AM by bassmastermjb »

fishingful

• View Profile
Got any 6in moras or lazers? Prices. What's the price on a jaw jacket. Need to make a run up this weekend.

jigginfool

• View Profile
Fishingful when I was in there I did see Mora and lazer augers both! Can't remember er what sizes.... And I think the jaw jackers were $36...tons of stuff in there though!

fishingful

• View Profile
Thanks! I was up there and picked up a new 6in Mora. Still kicking around a shanty that I saw.

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
If its the Eskimo wide one inferno he only has one left and may sell it today. Just happen to know because I am getting calls from around country about these selling out.
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
mark definitely has the goods, best inventory for many miles... :)
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
Mark gave me a good deal on a Nils Master 8" high velocity auger last season. Not sure if he has anymore in stock but he can get them.

steelneyes

• View Profile
My buddy bought the wide one inferno online last year, told me the price he paid, I didn't have the heart to tell him he could have saved the $50 in shipping and had it locally for less.  Traditionally, Mark builds them for you too so you don't have too. And THAT is worth some serious money if you value your time and sanity ;D
Spud one, spud two, if it went through, so will you!

E- man

• View Profile
Impressive inventory Mark ! Have to drive up & check it out. Might be in the market for a flasher. Any deals going on? Thanks ! PS : business hrs?

Vexilar