Ice Fish Ohio Forum

F & S Bait Farm - Near Kiser Lake

Crazy4Smallmouth

• View Profile
F & S Bait Farm is just 1/10 of a mile south of 36 on Alcony Conover Rd. It is about seven miles from Kiser Lake, but to the best of my knowledge there is no bait shop closer. This place is all about live bait and nothing else. No tackle to speak of just live bait. They will really load you up for next to nothing. I have paid for three dozen minnows and routinely get 6 dozen plus. Today I bought 100 spikes for $2.00. They are a bait distributor that sells live bait to area bait shops so they aren't too concerned about loading you up because they have plenty of bait on hand. Just my opinion! Not much of a place to look at, but a lot for your money. 567-242-9805 (I know, weird phone number) 7880 N Alcony Conover Rd Conover, OH 45317

firefish532

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
thats a great post thanks never knew they were there and i live in sidney
Firefish

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

Fishin 2

• View Profile
F & S Bait Farm is just 1/10 of a mile south of 36 on Alcony Conover Rd. It is about seven miles from Kiser Lake, but to the best of my knowledge there is no bait shop closer. This place is all about live bait and nothing else. No tackle to speak of just live bait. They will really load you up for next to nothing. I have paid for three dozen minnows and routinely get 6 dozen plus. Today I bought 100 spikes for $2.00. They are a bait distributor that sells live bait to area bait shops so they aren't too concerned about loading you up because they have plenty of bait on hand. Just my opinion! Not much of a place to look at, but a lot for your money. 567-242-9805 (I know, weird phone number) 7880 N Alcony Conover Rd Conover, OH 45317

Called the phone number listed  and got another contact number for the bait shop itself, call Fred, 937-216-9001. Get ready fella's, ice is comin, be safe though.Mike
Take a Kid Fishing, You'll need the help Carrying Fish  !!

bigfish26

• View Profile
THIS IS FRED FROM FaS BAIT FARM WE OPEN AT 7.00AM TO  6.00PM WE HAVE SPIKES AND MOUSES AND WAX WORM WE ALSO HAVE ICE FISHING TAKLE NOT ALOT BUT JIGS AND POLES the fish are bitting on spikes mousees and wax worms catching nice bluiegill and some nice perch and crappie in 10 ft of water
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUSTION CALL ME AT 937-216-9001 OR 567-204-6552
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 08:41:56 AM by bigfish26 »

zoeconner

• View Profile
    • QuickFishTipUp
Hey Fred. This is steve. How's the metal sign. I need to get John and drive down there for some spikes.
The first tip up that can be fished on ice and land.

www.quickfishtipup.com

Matthew Fiedler

• View Profile
wow the old man got online lol.  Im one of freds sons.  just got some bait the other day to try up north here in lima.  cant wait to get on the ice.

bigfish26

• View Profile
the ice is refroze on kiser and people are starting to go fishing we have pink spike and plenty of mousees so come see us at F&S bait farm and we will hook you up with some good bait any qustion call 937-216-9001

bruce136

• View Profile
 Just wanted to say thanks again to Fred for opening the shop after hours on Friday night. That was above and beyond what most bait shops would have done.
   Thanks again!

Matthew Fiedler

• View Profile
hey just wanted to post up some new pics.  We are also carry reg spikes and pink spikes along with wax worms.

Matthew Fiedler

• View Profile
Hey just a heads up to everyone, F & S Bait Farm is now fully stocked with all your soft water bait needs.  We have Bass, crappie minnows, wax worms, night crawlers.  Stop on by.

Vexilar