Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Another new guy!!

Warner22

• View Profile
Hi guys my name is Brandon Warner. I'm a 22 year old that loves the outdoors. I have been fishing all my life. Last year was my first year actually ice fishing! My buddy got me into it and I got hooked real fast. I live in North Lawrence and I fish a lot of lakes around Ohio! I can't wait to meet new friends and learn from you guys! Thank you

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Welcome 22 , you've stumbled across a ice fishing gold mine, lots of good folks here, we're all willing to help out with the obsession we share, lots of stuff going on this year when we get some ice so come on out! Also February 13th to 1 5th is the Columbus fishing expo and icefishoh will have a booth there among tons if other good stuff so grab some buddies and join us, details at columbusfishingexpo.com
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
welcome 22, lots of fun here, great people, and lots of info... ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome!  Awesome site with awesome guys!   Have to hit the ice together when it arrives.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Welcome Brandon
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

Warner22

• View Profile
Thank you all! As much as I hate hanging the bow up for the end of deer season, I can't wait for the temperatures to stark dropping off!

g

• View Profile
Welcome Brandon. You should have no problem hooking up with people on this site to ice fish with. Many people that fish lakes all over Ohio which makes it easy to find fishing partners.          Grant

Vexilar