Ice Fish Ohio Forum

12-20 tourney

g · 9 · 6857

g

• View Profile
doesn't look like I will make it Saturday. Back in the hospital tuesday and getting my filter put in to break up any dislodged clots on Thursday. If they get my blood clotting numbers in line quickly, maybe I will be there Saturday but they are saying I won't be released until Saturday or Sunday. Hopefully I will see everyone next Saturday.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Mr. Grant you just take care of yourself and get better, I can handle all the no fish catching for the both of us until you are well.take care my friend
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
Don't worry about saturdays tourney , just get better so your ready when then ice finally gets here . Were all praying for you too get well .

Saw guy

• View Profile
Grant, get better for the many upcoming tournaments. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

g

• View Profile
Got my filter put in and everything went ok. Hope to get out tomorrow but probably won't happen until Saturday. Dave says the fish don't bite when I am there so I guess we may get to test his theory. Thanks for wishing me well. I will be back to fish again.         Grant

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Happy to hear all went well!  Hopefully you'll be back to 100% by the time we have ice.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
 :-[Woke up this morning with this cold in full force . I'm not going to attend  this weeks.dock tourney . I was hoping to try something different but I out of the game this week .  Best of luck  to the ones who brave the cold today . :-[

g

• View Profile
Hated to read you were sick Tom. I didn't get home until Saturday afternoon so I couldn't be there either. Should be good to go now. The filter is supposed to catch or break up any dislodged clots. Hope to fish a lot between Xmas and New Years during plant shutdown. What won sat.tourney?

Salmonid

• View Profile
G glad all is going ok with your recovery, I couldn't make this or last weeks tourney and also wondered what happened, I am tentative for this Sat.. now that all the holiday stuff will be over with for me by Thursday

Salmonid

Vexilar