Ice Fish Ohio Forum

PH ice condition

Glenrock · 14 · 11090

Glenrock

• View Profile
Hoping the ice will be good by saturday. Anyone have any ice reports from out there?

wis2ohio

• View Profile
I am wondering the same. Would love to get out and get some gills and crappie like last year through the ice.

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
Haven't been there since New Year's Day and it was completely open then.
turkey09

Glenrock

• View Profile
From the other reports it sounds like it will be good to go by this weekend! Cant wait

wis2ohio

• View Profile
Glen if you would like to get together on Saturday or Sunday let me know? I live 45 mins from the lake and figure it's best to go as a group instead of alone.

Glenrock

• View Profile
Things came up and I might not be able to get out this weekend but I'll let u know if I can thanks for the invite wis2ohio

Glenrock

• View Profile
If anyone makes it out there this weekend could you please give an ice update because I would hate to make the long drive out next week and not have safe ice. Thanks

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
One of my buddies is checking tomorrow. I will let you know. Sat. 1/10
turkey09

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
Had a friend check ice today. He was 50 yds from shore and it was 4 in. Clear nice solid ice!!!  But please check your own ice it is safer that way.
turkey09

Glenrock

• View Profile
A friend of mine drove by today and said they drained lake a few feet and it looked like a bowl with all shore ice cracked up! Turkey do u know how your friend accessed the lake cuz my friend said no one was out and no tracks either thinking ice was inaccessible being all cracked up.

dajw

• View Profile
went  on  ic . At beach area walked  strait out

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
Had another friend go out today. Water was pretty dirty but he said ice was good. He didn't have any luck with the fish today.
turkey09

Glenrock

• View Profile
I was able to get out this morning a bit. had to go out at beaches ice was 5-7 inch but no fish marked a bunch just wouldn't hit

Vexilar