Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Ice Out Hunger Ice Tournament 2015

Big Daddy

• I am Big Daddy
    • View Profile
Hey all! Should have posted long ago on this, my bad. The Ice Out Hunger Charity Icefishing Tournament will be held at WINGFOOT LAKE on JANUARY 31, 2015. Once again, we'll be in the Pinetree Lodge starting at 7AM. Just stop by and register. Fishing times go for 7:30AM til 2:30PM. This is a panfish tournament, so crappies, bluegills, and perch are all accepted. 10 heaviest fish, any combination.

EARLY REGISTRATION BONUS

I will take early registrations TODAY (1-17-15) at Rodmakers Shop between 10:30 and 4. I'm doing an ice seminar there at 1:30PM.

I will also be at MOGADORE BAIT & TACKLE on Saturday, 1-24 from 2pm-4pm doing early sign ups.

Once again, 100% of our entry fees/dollars raised goes to the Akron Canton Regional Foodbank. Entry fee is $10 per team(two people). We'll have coffee and donuts in the morning and lots of HOT food afterwards when we do our prize raffle and awards presentation. Come out, have some fun, make some memories on the ice. This is a family event and there is a "KIDS DIVISION" so get the young ones out there!

Thanks and again, sorry for the late notice. See you on the ice!

Carl "Big Daddy" Bachtel
Take a kid fishing and pass it on.

Bass Pro Shops Pro Staff
Microspoons Pro Staff

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
That sounds like fun for the kids and it is a one event day.  Question is it ok if I fish a three man team with my 7 year old and 10 year old son.  I will pay the $30 but would like to keep them next to me.
Thanks,
Jim
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

wis2ohio

• View Profile
I was planning on coming but with being down one man at work I wasn't able to get off. Everyone have fun and be safe.

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
 ;D I'll be there , with one other . This is a real nice event .

Big Daddy

• I am Big Daddy
    • View Profile
Futurestrader Jim, it's $10 per team of up to 2 people, so you'll be good with $15.

Also, a reminder, I will be at Mogadore Bait and Tackle TOMORROW 1/24/15 from 2PM until 4PM taking early registrations.

Thank you for the support and I will see you at Wingfoot on the 31st!

Take a kid fishing and pass it on.

Bass Pro Shops Pro Staff
Microspoons Pro Staff

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Great Event Big Daddy!  The kids had a ton of fun but wanted to leave a little early.  Thanks for the time and effort!
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

Vexilar