Ice Fish Ohio Forum

the deepest

hunterbear

• View Profile
where exactly is the deepest part of the lake if anyone would like to share I would be grateful. its been yrs since I had time to fish. but fished magadore growing up with dad and uncles. I would like to get out on ice this yr as it is the closest lake to my house. also I want to say magadore bait is a good place for your ice fishing needs. was just there the other day and I must say  was impressed with the selection he had .
Im not in the **** around business

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Yes sir I agree they are well stocked and knowledgeable in the sport of ice fishing! And also just an all around helpful and pleasant group!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
deep water at moggy is towards the dam, and on the west bank there, under the power lines...but you can walk out from lansinger rd launch and be in 16 ft ....go to navionics.com and you can check moggy on their maps in detail ...even showing the old bridges and road beds
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

hunterbear

• View Profile
Thank you sir! I will check that site out.

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Yep., Sunnybrook Rd parking lot to the Power Lines is the deepest.. 22-25ft.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
i fished that area several times last year,only managed some small perch and some catfish break offs,i actually saw the bridge once from inside my shanty,thought i might get into some crappies,but did not,i dont go there anymore because the results are always the same for me,there are better areas.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

hunterbear

• View Profile
thank you guys

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hey when you saw the bridge inside your shanty , was it a culvert bridge, or a bridge like over a creek, had to look cool... ;D

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
it looked like a arched bridge with metal rivets from what i remember,been quite a few years ago,but its there alright.you can still kind of make out where the old road comes into the lake.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
cool  ;D thnx

Vexilar