Ice Fish Ohio Forum

docks

quackpot

• View Profile
I see reports from the dock area, since I will be fishing the tournament in two weeks I would like to know where the docks are.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Can't help you with any dock info but I'm really glad you are gonna make the trip, be safe and see you in a couple weeks!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

quackpot

• View Profile
What can I say I really like icefishing and meeting new fishermen. I'm Planning on watching what I do to take care of my back. I Didn't like giving up early. I Found a map showing two ramps.

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
I'm not sure where you are coming from but If you head into the park off Aliance road like you are going to the beach, you will see the marina signs. If you come from rt 5 take Wayland rd to Aliance. I lived maybe 2 miles from the east ramp. Tough lake to ice fish.

quackpot

• View Profile
I'm from central Ohio and will take 76 east to get there. I've been to Marks bait a few times.

quackpot

• View Profile

quackpot

• View Profile
Thanks for the help finding the docks that was the only spot I co get fish to open their mouth. To bad they were short

fishingful

• View Profile
What you get? I don't bother with westbtanch except in the spring for crappie.

quackpot

• View Profile
I got six short crappie but it was where to tournament was. It was a pleasure to go to them and meet other people with the ice fishing fever.

Vexilar