Ice Fish Ohio Forum

any action?

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Berlin board has been quiet lately. Thinking of making the trip over there soon. Any action on the eyes recently?
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

G.M.T

• View Profile
My Uncle went out the other day off of the Bonner Ramp, he said he was marking fish, and says he swears they were walleye by the way the flew up to his lure, but no luck. He only ended up catching a couple Crappies.

FishLaughAtMe

• View Profile
Was wondering how thick the ice is out there, any help on that would be appreciated. Wanting to head out either sunday or monday. I've never iced fished berlin yet and was wondering where to grab bait around. I normally get bait during the summer at that pay ramp, are they open for ice season? Good luck and be safe out there.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You can get bait at A&C on St. Rt. 225. Chuck has everything you'd need.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

FrozenBuckeye

• Hard water Hero
    • View Profile
I've never been to Berlin res. Where is it located??? I've never pulled an eye through the ice anywhere and I'm dying to do it before the season ends!
A bad day on the ice is better than a good day in the office!

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Berlin is just northeast of alliance. The best areas for ice fishing are accessed of St Rt 225 east of the Deerfield circle. A lot of guys put on at bonner road. You can GPS it and it'll take you right there.

Team Wilcraft!

FishLaughAtMe

• View Profile
Thanks slabslayer, I'll look up the address.

Vexilar