Ice Fish Ohio Forum

No luck

Hatch81

• View Profile
Tried out at the end of windy point pier yesterday morning trying to pick up some saugeye. It was probably close to 13 ft of water there. Fished for a good hour and a half and no luck.

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
at least you tried,you can't catch any sitting at home in the lazy boy! i'm guessing you were not in a shanty?  :) :) :)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Hatch81

• View Profile
No I was in a shanty with another guy. I wouldn't of even thought about fishing without one yesterday, it was really windy out there. We just thought we fished there long enough without a bite and decided to try for some panfish elsewhere.

toadfish

• View Profile
You had luck hatch81, it was just the bad variety.  Like others said, it beats sitting at home in the lazy boy.  You may have learned where near t to fish for your next outing.
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

DirtMerchant

• View Profile
I fished a few channels this morning and after a few hours of no luck. I went to loramie and caught them. I'm gonna try night fishing Grandlake tonight, I got a hot tip;) wish me luck

Vexilar