Ice Fish Ohio Forum

new fishing liscense reminder

snowcone · 25 · 11834

wapak ice dawg

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
holehopper, I did the same and called Dick Sporting goods in Findlay , they gave me the same answer , " Oh you can buy them March 1st" I kindly replied to the young lady on the phone, " do you realize that our current license expire Saturday the 28th  so now I have to come to your store Sunday  March 1st and wait in line with all other ice fisherman so we can go out that day."  I got a quick , Oh let me talk to the manager". Literally 15 minutes of being on hold I hung up with no reply from Dicks at Findlay..... somebody in the chain has their wires crossed as to when they should go on sale.  I got mine up the road at the ODMV ....lord knows you can only buy a license in Indian Lake region at 2 places, park office and the hardware store.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
holehopper I didn't mean bs  on you , I live down the street from bmv here in the falls so tomm im going down to get mine....and I did forget about wally limit change... thnx
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Thanks for the reminder,  I can't wait to make my donation to help support our channel catfish stocking program!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
ha ha ha   catfish mode, almost as funny as weed mode  ;D

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
yeah i know cone,this whole lic. thing turned into a bunch of b.s.we will blame Dicks  :D never knew you could go to bmv for fish lic. i'm not to far from the one on tallmadge ave.so i will go there as well,case closed,whew  ;)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

fishingful

• View Profile
Thanks for the reminder,  I can't wait to make my donation to help support our channel catfish stocking program!

Going up Fri Sat and sun. Have to remember that if I get lucky enough to get close lol

CrapPie

• View Profile
Walmart! BMV!  Available since feb22nd. Never trust a place they call "Dicks"  :P

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
went to bmv today,on tallmadge ave.was promptly informed they do not sell fishing lic.got in truck drove to walmart in kent,and finally obtained the very elusive 2015 license,at last closeure. :-\
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
holy cow hole hopper didn't realize the bmv in the falls has all the stuff, fishing,hunting,boat ect.....but the other bmvs don't????? sorry man .glad ya got it ....I just walked in showed my driver lisc and 19 $ later was out the door......then headed down to wingfoot and caught about 14 gills , 5 crappi......if I would had minnows I think some perch would have went home with me.....

hunterbear

• View Profile
Walmart told me cant renew till 2-15....don't make sense to me
Im not in the **** around business

Vexilar