Ice Fish Ohio Forum

2015/2016 NE Ohio Panfish Series suggestions?

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 Ok guys I know we are not thinking about next ice season yet but I would like to ask for some suggestions for next year's events! Give some thought and post your favorite panfish lake here in the north east, I've got some sponsors on board and will work to get more. Also this year will include trophies to the top 3 points champions. Please post your suggestions and together we can grow this series together. I will continue to work behind the scenes to secure permits and all the stuff required to hold these events! Thanks in advance for your help and be safe this upcoming soft water season. I am looking forward to seeing all of you again at the tournaments!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 09:37:10 AM by slabslayer »
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

quackpot

• View Profile
So are you taking over the tournament? I never saw final point standings for this year

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Final results should be out in the next few days
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
They will be. I was working in new York and didn't have a chance to finalize standings.
Nate well be doing the lead work on the series as he had more time than I do. I'll be doing what I can to assist him and help out in a supporting role.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Fish2Win

• View Profile
Any updates?? Should we put up  lake choices and have people vote on them?

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Please, give me any suggestions.  I am working on some really good sponsors for this year, trophies to the Champs and more! Would like to have 4-5 lakes with 30+ teams at each event.
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

fishsee5

• View Profile
Include perch back into the series next year. I know there were some nice perch caught at nimi and mosquito that were bigger than some of the gills and crappie weighed in but they didn't count.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
That is one of the changes that will be made for next year for sure , thanks for your input!
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

icetime

• View Profile

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It wasn't close.  ;D  Is all my fault, I have results and haven't got them up. Nothing in top 3 changed from the second event. I'll get them up this weekend. My bad.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Nate has been doing such a great job getting my brain child up and running he's going to to do the day to day operations of the series, but I will be assisting and helping out.  Doing a better job than this year!  ;D  I'm in the process of lining up some new sponsors for the series for next year.  Any suggestions will be appreciated, including the 3 lakes for the series.  And perch will be added for 2015/2016 season much to the delight of many!  Stay tuned for more updates.

Team Wilcraft!

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Gonna throw a twist into this year's tournament. To even the odds we are gonna up the weigh in to best 10 fish,but only 5 can be crappie leaving your remaining  bag to perch and sunfish. Let me know what you think!
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Diversity!  I like it!   Will add to the challenge.

Team Wilcraft!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
well I will be lucky to catch 10 fish hahahah
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

akroncats

• View Profile
Will events be cancelled if no ice, or will they be open water events?

Vexilar