Ice Fish Ohio Forum

tues & weds bite

plantguy

• View Profile
Tues gill and perch bite was crazy good. 6fow. Weds bite was slower fish still 6fow but had to jiggle the heck out of jig to get a bite. Fished 5 to 20 fow only got them in 6fow. Might have been last time out for me. Post you next year.

Jigslinger

• View Profile
Any new reports never fished this lake? Thinking about making the drive to try.

plantguy

• View Profile
The mill has been on fire all season. Fished the edge of the pack on sat. and quietly nailed them. Biggest crappie was 14in.  Heard a few grumbles about a slow bite but my bucket was full. Sometimes you have to be quiet about what you are getting or Somebody will set up right on top of you. If you have not fished the mill this year then you missed some good action. Melt and rain this week will most likely raise the lake so then it can be iffy as far as the ice goes. Gold pimple tipped with waxy 4' below ice 9fow.

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
Im going to have to get back down to my old stomping grounds soon. Mud lake at CM is where I got introduced to ice fishing back in the 80's. Grew up in Mans. Due for a road trip.

Jigslinger

• View Profile
Thanks for the report,plantguy. I give it a try soon may make the ride tomorrow. I need a change in scenary, try somewhere new.

Jigslinger

• View Profile
What's the popular spots to access the ice? Thanks

Vexilar