Ice Fish Ohio Forum

cold but good day

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hit up the foot today, was out from main bldg. in 12 ftw, could sight fish 2 ft under ice and catch fish . I could pull them from the bottom and get them to chase it up. most caught between 4ft and 8ft, if it wasn't moving it wasn't getting hit. lime green jig loaded with waxies...managed 2 bass and lost one at hole , 3lb.....4lb .....lots of gills, a few craps and couple perch.....nothing on minnies......fish in nice schools moving around a lot....
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
Way to go snowcone,I should have gone with you to wingfoot,I pretty much got skunked at nimi.  :o
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
that's a bummer you got skunked, nimi lately has been treatin me bad so im  holding off until spring there.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Aw what's wrong snowcone a catfish got your tongue, giving up on nimi till springtime are ya! ;D he he!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
sorry 36  im holding off the catfish at nimi after icing 45+  one day seems like that's all I got out there..  besides  hafta leave some for you guys   heheheh

Vexilar