Ice Fish Ohio Forum

3-4-15

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
met (gary ) at moggy while getting ready for fool4fish (chris) and I to hit up wingfoot...was nice to meet you gary...anyway we headed out to 15fow and marked fish so set up.. got a few marked a bunch but were really workin them to get a bite...between my fish finder and  chrisis fish tv we were having a ball ....water clarity was not bad about 10 ft . I was using a lime green fire tiger with a couple waxys,chris was jigging spoons with minnow heads. fish were slightly more active than day before.....a couple nice crappy and perch with the rest being avg...fished until after dark waiting for the crappy to turn on ,,but NOT....wound up with about 20 fish with a mixed bag of crappy,perch, only couple gills...NO CATFISH   HEHEHEEH . even though the fish were slow we had a good time ,,,,lets do it again .....  
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 10:38:00 PM by snowcone »
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
hey snowcone,I was not jigging a spoon with a minnow head,because I was not there,I was at nimi,hahaha  :D
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
sorry guys old fart moment,  ::)
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

fool4fish

• View Profile
defenitely gotta do it agin had the best time on the ice ive had in a while
It goes without saying if its anything worth doing might as well do it right

Vexilar