Ice Fish Ohio Forum

sitting in shanty thoughts

z400wolverine

• View Profile
so one day I was wondering,has any body tried to use the frabill thermal tip ups on soft water? I could put more foam in it?,lol

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
No, but I like this thread.  ;D  I wonder what others have thought about or said while sitting in the shanty.... 
I've had many conversations with the fish when they've been uncooperative. And sweet talked them up the hole so they wouldn't get off. And I'm always thinking about how I can fish the honey holes that I've found on the ice and gps'd from my bass boat!   :o  Crappie and bass beware! !
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
I wish you could have sweet talked those final tournament results onto the panfish series board so people could have viewed the results! ;D
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

z400wolverine

• View Profile
ya,you can think of crazy things,or like my one friend,about 3 weeks ago,was caller 30 on 106.9 and won tickets and later that day was caller 7 on 97.5 and won tickets!when we cleaned fish he put country station on to try for the 3-peat!,lol,it was crazy!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
like I heard once   ( the memories of a man in his old age are the deeds that he did in his prime...)  well im usually thinking  like pinkey and the brain.....and trying to take over the world....heheheh    or just make my sled better... :D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

quackpot

• View Profile
I haven't used my pop up yet. I have used my hunting blind in the rain before.

quackpot

• View Profile
Nate that's a good one, I gue that wasn't very high on his to do list.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Honestly, I totally forgot about that. My bad. After I got back from my work in New York, it totally slipped my mind. It'll be done by tomorrow. And next year week be less disjointed, I promise.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Fishingoat

• View Profile
I think the tip up idea is great.  A small duck weight anchor to hold it in place with the tip up mounted to a small throw life saver donut.  Good work.  I was thinking about starting a window tinting business for Amish buggies.  For the Amish mafia.  
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 11:19:25 AM by Fishingoat »
Born to fish.   No plan B.

Fishingoat

• View Profile
Oh and knitting a belly button lint sweater.   I actually was thinking of studded bicycle tires to pull my shack out on far walks.  Gonna tinker and try next year.   Will post pics if I figure out how. 
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 11:20:47 AM by Fishingoat »
Born to fish.   No plan B.

Vexilar