Ice Fish Ohio Forum

AN ICEMAN REFLECTION

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 As another season draws to a close and the sound of the ice crunching beneath my feet is nothing more than a distant memory thoughts of seasons gone by fill my head. Thoughts of friends that I've lost and friends I've made, stories shared of good times of past and good times ahead. I sit and think of all the events that have taken place over the past months and I can feel the corners of my lips curl into a smile as the winters antics dance in my head. Emory es are gifts that can never be taken, blessed I am to have shared them with my  friends! Thanks to all my fellow ice men who braved the elements to stare out over the frozen waters and share in moments with me!
Ps.quackpot, grant, dave, rodger, and all the rest!  I know who you sre! Thank you!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
Hell of a year out there. Can't believe how much is there really was. As I look out over miles of Lake Erie and realize there is still SO much out there even weeks after the warm up. Oh well it really will be a DISTANT memory soon!
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Wow now those are some nice fish, your really holding some walleyes to be proud of!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
wow,I wanna go fishin with you. :D
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
I see dinner will be good.... ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

quackpot

• View Profile
Nice reading Nate I've made a lot of dreams come true. Hopefully my health issues will be taken care of in the next few months and I will be pumped for next season.

g

• View Profile
Well said Nate. I have met many nice people and made new friends from this site. This year was a blast, especially the trips to Erie with Nate. Memories that will last a lifetime. Being lucky enough to survive blood clots going into both lungs made this year especially sweet. Hopefully next year will be better by sharing it with old and new friends and helping inexperienced icefishers enjoy the ice. Seems the season is far to short but on the bright side, there is always next year. Until then, be safe and good health to all. Hope you get your back issues straightened out quackpot so we can do Erie next year.
                                                                                                           Grant

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
I could not said it any better.

This site does bring us together and it is awesome how many friends we have all made over the years. That was the main reason for starting the site and i am so fortunate to have met everyone in person or online.

Thank You everyone for making IFO a place where we can learn about ice fishing and meet new friends.

David
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

g

• View Profile
Amen to that Dave. Already looking forward to next year. Hope to go out on Erie with a few more IFO members next year. Need to get CRV and Dave up there so CRV can catch a keeper.

Vexilar