Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Which lake do you want to fish on?

Poll

Which lake would you like to fish for the event?

Berlin
0 (0%)
Milton
0 (0%)
LaDue
0 (0%)
Mosquito
5 (83.3%)
Atwood
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Trying to be better organized so as to get this challenge tournament ready before last minute. The 5 lakes above seem to be the best in the north for walleye/saugeye and crappie both.  I know Pymatuning is good, but is a long way for a lot of guys.  Trying to avoid a hotel stay if possible. But once we pick a lake I'll contact a local hotel to see if fishermen can get a discount. Please give your feedback and let me know if I've missed any lakes. Open to all ideas. Hope to have a location picked by end of July!  Thanks! !
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 09:01:24 AM by slabslayer »
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

g

• View Profile
I have never fished any of the lakes listed or any inland lakes in northern Ohio so I will leave it up to the icers  that fish them regularly. I am hopeful the tourney does happen. Would give me an excuse to try a new lake and meet a new group of IFO members.
                                                                                                          Grant

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Just giving this a bump to try to get as much feedback as possible before a lake is set and plans are made.   :)
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

g

• View Profile
Hope people still want to do it. I definitely am in. Will leave it up to the northern icers to pick a lake. My only request is to try and do it on a Sat. Hope your shoulder is getting better.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It is thanks. How to fish from the bass boat next weekend for the first time since April. The tourney is going to happen. So far it looks like mosquito. Both from the poll and messages I've gotten. Saturday or Sunday will depend on when I can get permits, I'll try for a Saturday.

Team Wilcraft!

g

• View Profile
Hope for a Sat. but if it is Sun. I will take a day off work. Good luck fishing from the boat.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It's official. Mosquito it is!  I'll be working on a date and permits as needed and see if we can get a few prizes as well. Also throw out any ideas you might have for the format of the event. Thanks and looking forward to it! !   ;D :o

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar