Ice Fish Ohio Forum

This is really cool!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Since I still can't post pics, I'll put the link here. For any that are fly fishermen and make your own flies, or your own jigs from rubber or hair, this is really cool. It's a test tank with variable current to see how your lure acts underwater. I want one so bad! With this bad shoulder I didn't fish yesterday,  >:( but spent the afternoon looking at fishing stuff online. This surgery could be expensive in more ways than one.  ;D. Click the description tab and a pic and YouTube video link will pop up.

http://www.madriveroutfitters.com/p-8976-flymen-fly-tester.aspx
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 08:53:47 AM by slabslayer »
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Couldn't help myself!  ;D  Will give me something to play around with after my surgery. Curious to see how some of my small ice jigs look underwater too.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
that was cool , that fly looked just like a minnow.
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I hope to make some that look like that while I'm recovering. Since I can't fish, tying some files is the next best thing!  ;D

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar