Ice Fish Ohio Forum

2015/2016 NE Ohio Panfish Series

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
  A new day dawns my fellow ice men and I invite you all to accept the challenge  and indulge  in a little frozen fun! I am currently  working on all the early details  and preparing  the permits to hold the events. At this time I ask all of you to please share any ideas that  you have or suggestions  of lakes here in the NE that you would like to see included. Let's work together to make this tournament fun and successful for all. Also I would love to get some parent/child teams involved and am also considering "walleye dash" for a points booster,let me know!Thanks
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
This sounds intriguing.  ;D  Would the dash be separate or part of the events in the series. What would people think of an event at Mogadore?  There's some monster perch in there.  :o  Thanks for your work on this! 

PS I'm still working on the north vs south challenge and we won't have a conflict of dates with the pan fish series and the challenge.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
It would be a  points booster, to help in case someone  had to miss an event  or to boost your lead if it's close. Certain number of points per legal walleye up to a certain amount of  points.
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Sounds cool. Kind of like a bonus point for leading a lap in racing. I like it!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

g

• View Profile
Would like to have them held on Saturdays. Living in south central Ohio and working 3rd shift, I can't do Sundays.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
There are alot of new ideas churning,hopefully mother nature will cooperate with us and give us some good fishable  ice by December  15th! Come on Santa help us out.
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Vexilar