Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Deer Creek 6/18/15

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Went fishing for the first time since my surgery Thursday. No boat yet, just from shore. But in half hour I got 3 bass. All around 13-14"  Here's one pic. Got them on a drop shot over a rock pile.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Nice! Not bad for a half hour trip. Glad to see you got out. Although now I'm gonna be sidelined for a bit I think. Was catching bait at a creek near my house on Friday and ran my foot into a stick. Impaled my foot between my two little toes and sank in over 2 inches. Spent most of the night in the ER and have to go see a foot surgeon this week. If no surgery and it doesn't get infected I'll be at it again soon but if not...oh well. Catch one for me

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sorry to hear about your foot. Hope you don't need surgery!  That would really suck. Hope to get out again this week. I'll keep everyone posted. Let me know how the doctor visit goes.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Looks like I'll get to keep the foot.lol.doc says it's doing OK and as long as infection doesn't get any worse I shouldn't need surgery.  Might be a couple weeks before I can wade anything but could be way worse. If the damn rain doesn't let up there won't be any wading anyway. Oh well, some cat fishing should keep me entertained until I can do something else

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
That's good news.....sort of. Glad no surgery is needed but sorry you're foot is hurt that bad.  Cat fishing is always good!  I might do some tonight if I don't feel like fooling with the boat after work!

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar