Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Captain Bryan (otter) walleye guide

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 Hello fellow members, let me share my experience  with you from this past weekend. We've all heard the line about " we treat our customers  like family " right! We'll I've found a guy who didn't say but did it in every sense of the way. My experience with  captain  Bryan  was a perfect example of  true professionalism. From the first phone call until he dropped us back at the ferry he never one time put anything before  us,including his family who was joining him on the island for the holiday festivities. I can't recommend  a better guide than bryan and I'm counting down the days until we go again. Do if your looking to catch some walleyes  and don't know where to start,start with Bryan and you won't be disappointed! Feel free to pm if interested and I will steer you in the right  direction!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
And I would also like to thank  jen and Leah for joining the evening fun and just plain  adding to the wonderful experience, can't wait to see you again.
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

g

• View Profile
Glad you had a great time with Bryan. Looking forward to meeting him in the future myself. Just goes to show how friendly and helpful people on IFO are. Glad you were able to catch some fish on Sat. Hopefully they will bite this weekend too.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Me too. If love to get out with him. Especially on the ice!  Glad you had a wonderful time and found a great guide. This site does have great guys on here!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Bryan

• View Profile
Awe thanks Nate! I had a lot of fun with you guys too...you guys were an awesome crew! I really liked seeing you guys develope your learning curve with the trolling boards, it didn't take long for you guys to become pros!
Captain Bryan Oetting
Middle Bass Island Ohio
Lake Erie

Otter's island water taxi

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Fished again with Capt. Bryan on saturday. We caught  fish  steady all morning and into the afternoon until the waves picked up and we decided to call it. So many small walleyes  landed that we lost count, looking good for the future. Thanks again for  everything bryan, always a good time!
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Bryan

• View Profile
More fun on a fishing trip than we should be allowed! Thanks again Nate!
Captain Bryan Oetting
Middle Bass Island Ohio
Lake Erie

Otter's island water taxi

g

• View Profile
Great job. Looks like some good eaters. Should be up next weekend so I hope the weather isn't unbearable. Keep it up Bryan.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
nice   its great that guys like you make fishing a good time....
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar