Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Thank You Epic Ice Fishing Adventures

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
IFO Is proud to announce long time IFO pro staff member Shon Derr as our IFO endorsed guide service on lake Erie.

Shon has been fishing Erie for most of his life and has helped many on the site with info on how to have a successful and safe trip on Erie.

Shon has now started his own guide service which includes the use of top equipment in the industry from Clam and Vexilar.

Visit www.epicicefishing.com to learn more and book your trip.

We will also announce 2 IFO trips this season with Shon.

David
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 04:13:43 PM by davidhoheisel »
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Welcome, I have enjoyed your posts over the past seasons and look forward to working and fishing with you  in the future!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Eyewall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • epicicefishing.com
Thank you very much! It has been great to be part of Icefishohio.com and watch it grow. We have the best members here, people who are always willing to help others and share info. I've made some great friends from this site and I'm looking forward to making many more. It's truly an honor to be endorsed by such a great site dedicated to the sport of ice fishing. I will continue to share reports and help others as much as possible as this site has helped me countless times through out the years. I feel very fortunate to be able to ice fish the true Walleye Capital of the World and being able to share it with others. Let's hope for another year of great ice on Lake Erie. 
EPIC ICE FISHING ADVENTURES-
ICEFISHOHIO.COM -
VEXILAR - PK LURES
ICEJUNKIESOUTDOORS.COM - ACE CUSTOM RODS
VULTURE SYSTEMS- VICIOUS FISHING
STRICKER ICE - AQUA VU- NEBULOUS FLOTATION
PRO CURE SCENTS- GRIM OUTDOORS

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Amen!   Thanks for the reports and hoping for another great ice season!   
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
Yes ole johnny gribbs is out of the game already. Jump is out of the ice game up there too and is living back on the mainland. Ice guiding is a tough gig my friend. I wish you the best of luck I think you will do great!!!!!!!
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

Eyewall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • epicicefishing.com
Thanks Jonny, icing those monster eyes is a passion of mine as is ice fishing in general. Sharing this passion with others is what makes ice fisherman a special breed.
ICEFISHOHIO.COM -
VEXILAR - PK LURES

Green Pea

• View Profile
Congratulations Shon, Your right, this is a great group of guys here.

I will make the trip up there this year. I have always been somewhat afraid to venture out there simply because I don't know my way around and I'm usually alone. This year I'm buying a floating ice suit. I think I'll feel better in the floating suit and not be quite as nervous. Once the ice arrives I'd like to book a trip with you. Do you go out from Catawba State Park?

Eyewall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • epicicefishing.com
Thank you Green Peas, I usually start at Catwaba early ice but will fish where ever the best bite may be at the time. By the end of the season it's typically best around Crane Creek. Weekends dates are filling fast, if your looking to get out on a weekend, I would advise you to reserve a day soon. Thanks again.
ICEFISHOHIO.COM -
VEXILAR - PK LURES

Vexilar