2 (66.7%)
Feb 14-valentines day
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
So as not to conflict with the panfish series, these are the only 2 days open that I think will be safe for mosquito. I'm trying to work with a hotel for the southerners.  ;D  Please let me know what you think. Can't wait for it!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

g

• View Profile

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
wow buddy those are pretty tough choices, hahahha I pick super bowl....they have re runs for that but try and re run valentines day :'(
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

g

• View Profile
Any new info on when and where? Looking forward to it so I can meet some new friends and fish a new lake.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It's going to be at mosquito. I'm going to talk to nate and see about piggybacking off the panfish series the end of January so it's not valentine's day or super bowl. Will keep everyone posted. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

LeeinOH

• Niles McKinley #794
    • View Profile
Valentine's Day is my wedding anniversary....

Sorry honey, have to go ice fishing today... it's a tournament so its really important....

Most likely followed by some sort of pain, probably my left eye or the family jewels...

Yeah... Super Bowl Sunday is gooder for me.... :) :) :)

MEKlukow

• View Profile
Just a heads up: The Ohio Fishing Expo in Columbus is usually on the weekend of Valentine's Day

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
OK that's right. I'm ring to schedule for end of January in conjunction with the pan fish series. I'm going to try and get with nate in the next day or so. Thanks for the reminder.

Team Wilcraft!

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
We cant do the 14th because of the Columbus Fishing Expo and Nate and I will be at the  Columbus Fishing Expo. The 7th is the IFO Walleye trip. Lets talk more about the dates.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What about a piggyback with the panfish series the end of January? Thoughts?  ???

Team Wilcraft!

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
I would prefer that we don't interfere with the pan fish series,people people would have to choose between events and it could affect their points standing.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I was thinking you could fish in both. Those in the panfish series would weigh in their fish as usual, then we'd weigh in for the north/south event. The fish could count for both. Too complicated?

Team Wilcraft!

firefish532

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Just an idea how about make it a team event and pair up one from the south and one person from the north just an idea
Firefish

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

Vexilar