Ice Fish Ohio Forum

2015/2016 ice tourney

FrozenBuckeye

• Hard water Hero
    • View Profile
Does anyone have any info on any tourneys this season???
A bad day on the ice is better than a good day in the office!

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Check out the tournament section below the general discussion boards,don't forget about the docks to.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

FrozenBuckeye

• Hard water Hero
    • View Profile
Perhaps I wasn't clear. I said THIS season. Nothings been updated since last year...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
The northeast Ohio pan fish series has updated info and dated/times. Check under that thread, I saw it there recently. Also the north vs south is coming too, just pinning down a date for that.

Here's a link to the thread on our site http://www.icefishohio.com/index.php?topic=12555.0
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 02:40:36 PM by slabslayer »
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

FrozenBuckeye

• Hard water Hero
    • View Profile
Anything in Central Ohio??? Dave and the other moderators dont update the site often enough to get info year round instead of only 3months out of the year. I really like this site and I'd use it more often if it was updated more frequently

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 Just a bit of information for ya frozen,this is an ice fishing site, and listed under the tournament thread is everything about the tournaments. We update the site as we have information to pass along. Feel free to post anything you feel neccessary. There is not a lot  of site traffic in the off season. Every weekend until safe ice are the alum creek dock tournaments,they are located just north of columbus,right in the heart of central ohio,see you there!
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

FrozenBuckeye

• Hard water Hero
    • View Profile
Just a bit of information for ya frozen,this is an ice fishing site, and listed under the tournament thread is everything about the tournaments. We update the site as we have information to pass along. Feel free to post anything you feel neccessary. There is not a lot  of site traffic in the off season. Every weekend until safe ice are the alum creek dock tournaments,they are located just north of columbus,right in the heart of central ohio,see you there!

I live in Delaware city, Delaware lake is my practicly my backyard. My problem is I can never find current info when I need it. I only find info on tourneys after they've ended and its really upsetting because I want to participate but I'm always too late bc I can't find info in time

FrozenBuckeye

• Hard water Hero
    • View Profile
Oh, and I know this is an ice fishing site but that shouldn't stop any of us from sharing info year round. I'm a year round fisherman and it also upsetting that the only 2 sites available are IFO and OGF. Anybody wanna go in on a year round fishing site with me? LoL jk

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Located under the tournament section is up to date info on the dock tournament and pan fish tournament. All information is posted as necessary and as quickly as possible so our members can plan accordingly. The dock tournaments have been run this way for several years now . This is a member driven site , if no members post information it must be because they have no information or don't feel like posting it, us moderaters have no control over that. As far as the pan fish series goes, as the director I have secured all permits,sponsers,locations and TENTATIVE dates. When safe ice has arrived I will post definitive dates.
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

FrozenBuckeye

• Hard water Hero
    • View Profile
That's good to know!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 10:28:24 AM by FrozenBuckeye »

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Anything in Central Ohio??? Dave and the other moderators dont update the site often enough to get info year round instead of only 3months out of the year. I really like this site and I'd use it more often if it was updated more frequently

For Ohio bass tournaments there are so many is very time consuming to keep up with. The are 2 sites that do this very well. Both have links on here. One is dobass.com and the other is Ohio Bass Blog. They have almost all the Ohio bass tournaments listed on those 2 sites. Hope that helps. :)  If not throw some ideas my way and I can help. I try to post reports of my fishing, but all my fishing happens north of St. Rt. 30.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

FrozenBuckeye

• Hard water Hero
    • View Profile
I can appreciate bass fishing of any kind, it requires a lot of patience and casting skill! I tend to lean more towards panfish like crappie and gills but I'm going to try and put crappie aside and target saugeye instead because I've yet to pull one through the ice even though I've caught a handful or more in the summer seasons.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Cool. Saugeye can be challenging. Wish I could be of more help down that way.

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar